Royals

Sarah Ferguson’s Future Home in Doubt as Prince Andrew Faces Looming Eviction

Sarah Ferguson is reportedly facing uncertainty over where she will live once she and her former husband, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, finally leave Royal Lodge.

Andrew is expected to relocate to Marsh Farm on the Sandringham Estate, but the former Duchess of York is said to still be searching for a permanent home. MailOnline reports that her daughters — Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie — have only been able to offer short-term arrangements.

Beatrice currently lives in the Cotswolds with her husband and their two daughters, while Eugenie divides her time between Portugal and her residence at Kensington Palace, where she lives with her husband and their two sons.

Speaking to HELLO! last month, a source said Sarah will not be moving with Andrew to Norfolk.
“She has stood by him all these years but is now ready to spread her wings,” the insider explained.

They added: “She won’t be moving in with him to the new house on the Sandringham Estate. She won’t be moving into Beatrice’s Cotswolds home though. Eugenie’s home in Portugal is a contender while she finds somewhere.”

Insiders claim the pair were expected to vacate Royal Lodge by January 25, but they are understood to still be residing at the property they have called home since 2004.

It had previously been reported that Sarah Ferguson bought a multi-million-pound home in London in June 2022, which she later sold in 2025.

Sarah’s future living аrrangements remain unclear

MailOnline reported that the £4.25 million townhouse was purchased outright, with an unusual condition written into the deeds. According to the outlet, the property could not be sold without the consent and signatures of Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice.

READ MORE: Princess Kate Gears Up for Exciting Engagement After Kensington Palace Statement

Andrew’s future home

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor is expected to relocate to Marsh Farm, a property situated around two miles from Sandringham House.

The brick-built home is understood to include two reception rooms and a kitchen. Once settled there, the disgraced royal will also have access to the wider Sandringham estate, which is believed to include stabling facilities.


Andrew will be mоving to Norfolk

The move follows growing public criticism over Andrew’s “peppercorn rent” arrangement at his Windsor residence. The Duke has faced sustained scrutiny due to his association with Jeffrey Epstein, and in 2025 he was stripped of his royal titles and honours.

The pressure surrounding those controversies ultimately led to the decision for Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor to vacate his long-time Windsor home.

Source

Harry

Recent Posts

Princess of Wales Unveils Unexpected Italian Name During Surprise Moment

Catherine, Princess of Wales revealed a new variation of her name while receiving a warm…

5 days ago

The Unexpected Name Princess Kate Is Called in Private

These days, Catherine, Princess of Wales is formally known by her royal title, but to…

1 week ago

Prince William’s Passionate Aston Villa Reaction Has Everyone Talking

Royal fans were thrilled after spotting Prince William passionately supporting Aston Villa during Thursday night’s…

1 week ago

Princess Charlotte Shows Off Her Longest Hair Yet in Candid Photo for 11th Birthday

Prince William and Catherine, Princess of Wales have once again delighted royal fans by sharing…

2 weeks ago

William and Kate Mark 15th Anniversary With New Family Photo

To mark 15 years of marriage, Prince William and Catherine, Princess of Wales have shared…

3 weeks ago

Prince Louis’ Birthday Signals Emotional ‘End of an Era’ for William and Kate

The royal family are no doubt getting ready to celebrate as young Prince Louis turns…

4 weeks ago